eWallet Xpress Casinos
Top 7 Online Payment Methods
What are the most popular online payment methods that players use when making deposits and withdrawals at the online casino? Let’s take a look at the top 7 online payment methods.
1. Debit/Credit Cards – Even though there are more e-wallet options than ever before, the most popular online payment method is still the debit or credit card. Almost everyone has one and they are quick and easy to use.
2. Neteller – Many players at the online casino use Neteller although those players in the U.S. still can’t use the service unless they are playing at New Jersey online casinos.
3. Skrill – One of the fastest growing online payment methods has been Skrill who might still be best known as Moneybookers.
4. Ukash – If you are a player in Europe, especially if you are in the UK, then you should be very familiar with Ukash as they have been a reliable and trusted online payment method for many years.
5. Wire Transfers – The old reliable method in terms of sending and receiving money is still the wire transfer. Western Union and MoneyGram are still the most popular wire transfer companies.
6. PaySafeCard – This online payment option is gaining popularity in Europe as it is similar in many respects to Ukash.
Check out the most popular online payment methods available at the online casino today.